RIGHT TO INFORMATION ACT-2005
- Any citizen can apply for required information on a white paper.
- The information sought and address need mentioned clearly in the application.
- A fee of 10/-has to be paid in any citizen charter counter and receipt enclosed along with the application.
- Information will be provided expeditiously and in any case within 30 days of application.
- The Assistant Information Officer / Public Information Officer shall receive and provide information to the Citizen.
- Cost of Copies containing required information of records, Maps, Certificates or in Floppies, discs, tapes etc., is payable at the prescribed rate.
- Rejecting to provide information without proper reasons may be appealed to the appellate authority who shall redress the application within prescribed time